Fire guts girl’s dormitory at King’s College Buddo

0
343
Fire gutted Grace Hall of residence at King's College Buddo on Tuesday; Courtesy Photo

A girl’s dormitory at King’s College Buddo, was today morning gutted by fire destroying property worth millions.

Grace House, a students’ hall of residence caught fire which destroyed students belongings including mattresses and other scholastic materials. By press time, police fire fighters were still battling flames which threatened to bring down the two-storied structure.

The building houses students from Senior One, Three and Five.

According to the House teacher, Elizabeth Babirye, no student was in the building by the time the fire started at around 8:30AM. The students had gone for morning classes but majority of their belongings were decimated in the fire.

Story will be updated….

<

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here